Nintendo Switch SD Card Slot How to Use
Nintendo switch SD card slot is placed at the backside of game console which you can use to insert the microSD card and store the games of your choice. This is the best way to expand the device storage!
Let see how you can gently insert or remove the microSD card on a Nintendo Switch system and use it as external storage.
Nintendo Switch SD Card Slot – How to Insert or Remove it?
Nintendo Switch is a great gaming device among game lovers. It comes with 32GB internal storage which is not enough. So, if you feel that the internal storage is not enough then you can expand the memory up to 2TB by using external card.
So, if you want to know, how to put SD card in switch to expand the storage then have a look at the following steps below:
- Power off the Nintendo Switch console, and at the backside slowly swing the stand open to show the microSD card slot.
- Ensure the microSD card, it shouldn’t be cracked or damaged as a broken card won’t work.
- Once you ensure the SD card is OK, then properly position it with the label facing away from the console.
- Now put the microSD card into the slot and gently push down until it clicks into place.
- It’s done, now you can check your switch console, the memory will be displayed there.
This is how to insert micro SD card into switch.
In market you will see a number of microSD card brands including the Nintendo SD card which I personally feel that is a safe bet.
But if you don’t have enough budget to get a Nintendo branded memory cards, then you can also opt for other memory card brands like SanDisk, Samsung, Kingston.
Other brands memory card works without any issue on Nintendo Switch. So, without any doubt you can go and put it in game console to expand the device storage.