Well, this is embarrassing or Avast UI failed to load is two common error messages that stops the working of antivirus core features. So when you hit with this issue, then do the following tweaks to troubleshoot the UI error message in Avast Cleanup Premium or Avast Antivirus programs!
Avast UI failed to Load Error Message – Easy Fix
This issue may be the result of conflicts with Windows services configuration or all this can happened due to outdated version of Windows or Avast antivirus software. So go for these methods to fix UI falied to load error message.
#1. Update Windows and Avast Antivirus
Firstly, check for the Windows update. If system OS not updated then update it and later check for Avast version.
- Update Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7.
- Updated Avast antivirus software pack.
- Restart the computer and check for Avast UI.
#2. Set Windows Services to Run Automatically
If above methods fails then ensure that the relevant Windows services are set to run automatically, or reinstall the product by following the steps in this article:
IMPORTANT: Before you begin, make sure you are logged in to Windows as a user with administrator permissions.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows + R key simultaneously to run the Windows Services console.
- Type services.msc and click OK.
- In the Services console, locate and right-click Avast Cleanup Premium, and select Properties.
- Ensure the General tab is selected, click the drop-down menu next to Startup type, and select Automatic.
- Then, click Apply to confirm the changes.
- If the service stops running, click Start in the Service status section.
- Restart your PC and try to open Avast Cleanup Premium again.
#3. Reinstall Avast Antivirus
If you still getting the “Well, this is embarrassing” message on your Avast UI, then last you can go for reinstall.
Try to uninstall the Avast antivirus program form control panel and reinstall it from fresh and update it.
So guys, this is how to fix the Avast UI not loading warning message. If you still have any question you can comment us below or can ask for latest troubleshooting tricks on Avast support page.