PDF, is one of the most vital tools we work on today. You can use the Adobe Acrobat DC to add writing and signs to your papers if you’re using Windows or Android. If you have an iPhone or iPad, you can utilize the Markup tool, which works similarly to what you’d find on a Mac without downloading any additional programs and how to write on a pdf. If you are someone who is looking forward to write on PDF, then we have the perfect solution for you here, so keep reading this thread.
How to write on a pdf in a PC or Mac-On your PC or Mac, launch Adobe Reader DC. This free program will appear in your Start menu on Windows or in your Applications folder on macOS if you have it installed.
- If you don’t already have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free and use it with Windows, Mac, and Android.
- Navigate to the Tools tab. It’s located at the very top of the window.
- Select Fill & Sign from the drop-down menu. It’s the pencil icon in the app’s upper-left corner.
- Choose your PDF. To do so, go to the center and click the blue Select a File button, then select the PDF and click Open.
- Fill in the blanks in the blue box and sign. It’s the left box’s blue button. Your PDF document has now been opened and is ready to be typed on.
- Select the Ab icon from the drop-down menu. It’s the blue symbol just above the PDF in the toolbar. This brings up the text editor.
- Select the location in the document where you want the text to appear. There will be a typing area.
- Select Type text here from the drop-down menu. You may now begin typing.
- Fill in the blanks with the text you want to add to the PDF document.
- To close the dialogue window, click on the document outside of it. If you’d like, you can add extra text to other sections now that the text box has been closed.
- To move the text, double-click it, and then hover the mouse cursor over one of the edges before clicking and dragging it to the desired spot.
- In the toolbar, click the Sign button.
- Select Add a signature or Add initials from the drop-down menu.
- To use a generic handwriting font, input your signature or initials, or select Draw to draw your signature with your mouse or track pad.
- To insert the signature on the page, click “Apply” when you’re finished.
- You can move the signature around by clicking and dragging it.
- Select Save from the File menu. This saves the PDF with your other additions to the text.