Skullcandy earbuds – wireless & wired for gaming and music
The Skullcandy earbuds have a lot to proposal today as it is shaped, keeping in mind the active lifestyle of users. It was launched back in 2003 by Rick Alden, who was an avid skater. In the past few years, the Skullcandy earbuds have augmented to popularity, and it is well known for offering some of the trendiest and pocket-friendly products as of now.
Whenever we talk about music, the one brand everyone can associate with in the best way possible is Skull candy. It is known for coming up with the best accessories and the all new earbuds which are wireless and wired are apt for being used for both music and games.
It all started a light bulb moment the product is now a big hit. In the industry, the brand has built over time.
Some of the best Skullcandy wireless earbuds:
- Skullcandy Method In-Ear Sweat- Ideally, it is a two-way sports model featuring an insider’s ear, and it is available in two colours. They are not only well constructed also, but also they are pretty comfortable. They are also watertight rendering which keeps them completely sweat-free. To keep themselves protected, the components are sealed with wielding. The tips also feature DualLock fit; it ensures they are relatively in place irrespective of how badly you shake around. They are waterproof, which keeps the measures in place and also has premium parts.
- Skullcandy Jib In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earbuds- It is one of the budget-friendly Skullcandy earbuds as it is a fantastic two-way class Jib model. They also feature a standard 3.5mm jack, making it entirely compatible with almost all devices and other entertainment tools. These are inbuilt functionality as the top quality. They also feature the classic style of the brand and fit comfortably in your ear canal. These earbuds tend to offer superior quality audio as they are a dedicated array with a zero distortion circuit.
- Skullcandy Ink’d 2 Earbud- it is one of the best-upgraded versions of the Skullcandy. They also feature a slim design, and they feature sized tips to make sure users have the right choice. The earbuds come in black colour and offer a low priced solution that is simplistic in design and handles a plethora of frequencies seamlessly. The components of the earbuds are made of fantastic quality and are also durable. You can get excellent, great audio, and there are also tangle-free wires.
- Skullcandy Ink’d 2.0 Wired Earbud- When it comes to quality and driver capabilities, the earbuds are just a bet. The Skullcandy Bluetooth earbuds also offer effective noise cancellation that goes hand in hand with input isolation which helps in processing the keep audio and lines in and out while you are busy calls. To help you stress-free, the earbuds feature tangle-reducing flat cables. They are pretty high in price marginally.
- Skullcandy Ink’d Bluetooth Wireless- These earbuds tend to feature a flat-wired design, and they also have a comfortable, lightweight neck collar. These earbuds are not only ergonomically snug but also low profiled incredibly as it ensures they stay in place securely. The produced audio is exceptionally rich in definition as the dynamics between both spectrums is quite balanced. The earbuds come in at least 12 colours, and they are pretty portable.
- Skullcandy Superior Sound Merge- It is one of the earliest models of the company, which feature fantastic sound processing technology besides integrated microphones. Additionally, they also feature a low price tag, so you don’t have to burn a hole in your pocket.