How to Reverse Image Search on iPhone?Safari is the default browser that comes with iPhone. It does not provide an option like Chrome. So to perform a reverse search image action while browsing you can request the desktop version of Google Images. We have covered some steps. Please follow the steps given below to perform a quick reverse image search on your iPhone.
- Head to images.google.com
- Tap on the share button at the bottom of the window.
- Scroll left (to find the options in the right side).
- Now, tap on “Request Desktop Site” to reload the webpage.
- Finally, you will observe a camera icon near the search bar to either upload the image or paste the URL to perform a reverse image search.
Reversee is a free application that is available at the App Store which allows you to perform a reverse image search by utilizing multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing etc) in a jiffy. There’s more to it.
You can even use its extensions “Reversee” on your Safari browser, which can be accessed by tapping the share option at the bottom of the screen (As shown in the image above).
If you do that, every image on the particular web page you were on will be curated together and then you can tap on any of them to search for the image on Google. In addition, you can even crop/adjust the image before searching the image.So that’s from our side! I hope you got your answers. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below and don’t forget to share it with others.