How to record voice notes in iPhone
A voice recording software for your iPhone can be helpful if you need to rapidly capture ideas, a interviews, or even a musical idea. All of you are wondering about How to record voice notes in iPhone. Although there are many third-party apps in the Apple App Store that can do this for you, Apple’s built-in Voice Memos app is especially simple to use because there is no need to download anything, and it is completely free. Additionally, sharing your voice note is simple once you’re done recording it, and you may even edit it if necessary. We’ll show you exactly how to achieve that in the sections below. so lets read How to record voice notes in iPhone.
HOW TO RECORD YOUR VOICE IN IPHONE
- Start by launching the Voice Memos app, which is shown on your phone by an audio graph icon. Either your iPhone’s Extras or Utility folder will likely have it, or you may search your App Library for it.
- Click on the sizable red button towards to the bottom when you are prepared to begin recording. Now, the internal microphone on your iPhone will begin recording your voice.
- To stop recording once you’re done, press the red button once more (it should now resemble a square). It will be automatically saved by the app.
- Select the play icon, which is symbolized by a white triangular (or a black triangle if you’re not using dark mode), to start listening to the audio.
There are a few additional helpful features included with the Voice Memo app that you might want to check out. For example, you can add to, rename, or distribute the recording.
HOW TO RENAME THE RECORDED FILE IN IPHONE
- Click the name of the recording that are currently playing to rename it. This will enable editing so that you can enter a different name.
- To save the name you just typed, press Return (or Enter) on the phone’s on-screen keyboard.
HOW TO ADD TO YOUR AUDIO RECORDING IN IPHONE
- Click the three blue streaks to the right of a recording’s name to add to the one you’re now listening to.
- Choosing Edit Recording.
- Prior to selecting Resume, be sure to browse all the way to the conclusion of the recording. You can scroll elsewhere if you do not want to add something towards the end, such as the beginning or halfway, if you like.
- When done, press the two-bar “pause” icon, followed by the word “Done.”
HOW TO SHARE THE RECORDING IN IPHONE
- Once more, select Share by clicking or tapping on the 3 blue lines to the right of the recording.
- You’ll have a selection of apps to choose from. Simply click on the Gmail icon, enter the email address, and hit send if you wish to email it using a Gmail address, for instance.
Thats it for How to record voice notes in iPhone. Now you may record your voice fast and effortlessly, make any necessary edits, and share it with the world at large. if you want to read similar content to How to record voice notes in iPhone then pls visit our website techprimeworld.com on regular basis.